My role in this project was both UX and UI designer. I developed the user flow, defined the screens, and determined the functional elements. I also created the “look & feel”, designed the UI screens, and produced all the UI graphic elements. Membership had always been funneled to the desktop for this client, and this was their first version of a mobile solution.
Jump to design mock ups
- Simplify the user intake – 7 screens were reduced to 4 screens
- Design the page to work for a full range of mobile devices
- Maintain a bright visual look via a font with a thinner stroke, and very clean light weights
- Redefine the color palette to enhance readabiliy and spotlight the CTA elements while retaining brand recognition
- Translate the desktop navigation to concise, intuitive mobile solutions
- Provide solutins and designs that worked equally well for iOS and Android devices
- Refresh the color palette while retaining brand identity
Increase member aquisition and retention
Acquisition / Rentention
Providing a mobile app for events will improve membership acquistion and retention.
At least 10% improvement.
At least 1 month
Untested - in DEV
Adobe Creative Suite
UX / User Flow