I was the Senior UX/UI Designer for this project. The MVP calendar product was based on essential elements gathered from surveys to potential users. The design was iterated several times, and each successive design was tested and analyzed. Overall, the calendar product tested as a winner by a substantial percentage.
Jump to design mock ups
- All designs were conceived to be desktop / mobile compatible with minimal coding changes required
- Desktop versions were coded to also to be responsive
- All features had to be “bi-lateral” – meaning the full set of scheduling options had to be viable for both parties
- The calendar product included robust notifications – email, SMS, alerts – notifications proved to be some of the most essential elements of the UX flow
- Iterations simplified choices to encouraged usage and success rates
Increase overall engagement rates from potential users
Making it easier to set appointments will increase contract agreements
At least 19% improvement.
At least 1 month, and a 90 day tail, based on data from Google Analytics
Adobe Creative Suite
The palette was altered for each of the six (6) calendar widget iterations. These two palettes are associated wiht the two winning designs.