My role in this project was UX/UI designer. Electrictrees was a start up client. I worked with the project Creative Director who has already established the primary color palette, fonts, global navigation and footer. My role was to define the flow for the member intake so that the complex requirements would be intuitive and “easy” — and to style the screens by keying off the starter design guidelines. Color, button size, font sizes, weights, etc. were actually all up for definition. The variations in concept, color, and functionality led to a toal of over 1,500 mock up screens for the project. Eventually, these were reduced to about 121 screens.
Jump to design mock ups
- Create the UX/UI for the membership signup flow
- Create the UX/UI for the members account admin
- Create the UX/UI for the member dashboard
- Adapt the UX/UI to mobile solutions
- Multiple user intake scenarios were reduced to a shared set of features with dynamic options generated by previous input
- Design the user dashboard to display widgets that could display a wide range of data types
- Design the dashboard widgets to be modular
- Design the user account admin to display modular widgets
Improve the conversion rate for the member intake funnel.
Providing a concise, intuitive intake forms for complex requirements will improve the sign up conversion rate
At least 15% improvement.
Electrictrees via ThinkDoug
Adobe Creative Suite